Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to not meeting minimum numbers.
- We also reserve the right to cancel any tours due to any factors outside of our control.
- You will be given a 100% refund if this happens.
- Any tours cancelled by customers more than a week prior to the tour date will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
- Any tours cancelled by customers within a week of the tour date will incur a 50% cancellation fee per person.
- Tours cancelled within 24 hours won’t be eligible for a refund.
You need to show up sober! Anyone pre drinking prior to the tour won’t be allowed on tour.
All the breweries we visit like any bar in Australia have RSA (responsible service of alcohol) laws. Anyone found to be drunk won’t be served alcohol. We also reserve the right to evict anyone from tour for being excessively drunk and they will have to organise/ pay for their own taxi home. The same applies to anyone displaying any form of aggressive or abusive behaviour.
We don’t run bucks parties or run ‘boys trips away. All groups must comprise a minimum of 50% females. Failure to disclose this will result in your booking being cancelled and no refund being given. This is unfortunately due to incidents in the past.
The breweries in the Margaret River region are among the best in Australia. We run fun tours and have awesome days out at the breweries. Just show up sober and bring a positive attitude and you will have an epic day!
Thanks for booking with us and we look forward to having you on board!